From Dusk To Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dusk To Dawn

Long ago...humans,demons,and vampires lived in peace. Until one day the humans claimed they were better then the demons and vampires and put the world into an all out war!Its demons vs vampires vs humans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire at moon light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet
Race: Vampire/Human

Vampire at moon light Empty
PostSubject: Vampire at moon light   Vampire at moon light Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Lex walks around the beach with her heart and mind becoming more vampire like. Her hair was a darker blue. Her eyes became red and black. She needed to wear a black shirt with blood red pants. Paler then normal. This is what a half vampire is like.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet
Race: Vampire/Human

Vampire at moon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire at moon light   Vampire at moon light Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Nothing..something in her head. She fell to her knees with wide eyes. The blood in her vains turned to ice. Her breath became see able. Everything around her...turned to crystal. So much memories came back...the same ones that was a nightmare

Flash back

Blood...so much blood. There was red, organe, blue, yellow. I saw nothing...I saw darlness. But then I woke up. I stood there watching; Volt, Rena, Ross, Nero, Kinta, and Kiko. They were fighting someone....or something. I saw Rena...she was killed....killed right in front of me. One bye one they were all killed...in front of me. No...NO i yelled in my head, I clushed it. I saw something right in my head....in my mind I saw...everyone. "Don't give up hope Lex." Rena said she faded into me."Never let darkness win." Ross."But never let light control you."Kinta."Fover friends."Nero."We'll always be with you."Kiko."Friends are always in your heat.Even tho we are dead, we still are friends."Volt. I opend my eyes and looked at the moster. "TWI CRY!" then there was nothing. Darkness....nothing but darkness.

End

Some how...Lex was on her back, with closed eyes. And she was crying....
Back to top Go down

Vampire at moon light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From Dusk To Dawn :: RP Areas :: Beach-
Jump to: