From Dusk To Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dusk To Dawn

Long ago...humans,demons,and vampires lived in peace. Until one day the humans claimed they were better then the demons and vampires and put the world into an all out war!Its demons vs vampires vs humans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lex Rokai's dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet
Race: Vampire/Human

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

She walks in with the stuff she would need to stay here. Also with her sword and many silent rain throwing daggers. By using her magic she makes everything the way she wants it.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet
Race: Half Vampire and Half Demon

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 am

Leo would climb up a tree using his trained peeping skills to get up the tree stealthy creating no sound as i peek through the window seeing Lex as i set up hidden cameras around the windows frame masking my presence so she cannot see me.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 am

Lex walked back into her dorm, smelling that some one was in her dorm."A half breed." She said looking around the room. She then saw something different with her window frame."They're dead when I ctach them." She said snapping her fingers and distorying anything that didn't belong in the room.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 am

Leo would think to himself "Oshi-" As he continues to hide his presence staring through her dorm window thinking to himself again "UNDRESS ALREADY!"
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:39 am

She walked over to her night stand putting some daggers and her sword down also making a barrier to keep them safe. "Being leader of halves is some what annoying.." She said to herself grabing some other cloths and walking to the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

"OH C'MON" Leo would think to himself then " ART OF PEEPING NUMBER 1 UNLOCKING STUFF." As he took out what seems like a wallet and opened and in it was bunch of screws etc as he unlocks the window using them and jumps inside the room heading to the bathroom door sliding in a small mirror that's barely see able and his a camera on it as the mirror camera activates and allows me to see the whole room but due to its small size no one can see it
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 am

Sencing that someone or something was watching she used her abiltty."Step up." Smirking her moved fast changing her cloths.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 am

Leo would smirk a bit as he played the play back option on his console that the camera was linked to but in slow motion making it seem as she was changing normally as he watched her change outside the bathroom door using the play back option.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 am

She sat on the counter top looking at the small camera. Closing her eyes she opened them to show a icy blue color."Gee I thought most half breeds were smart.But I guess not all of them." Lex got off the counter and picked it up."Hnm." She looked right into the small camera, showing her vampire teeth slightly."Wounder what kind of half breed would be peeping in on the leader, hmm."
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am

Leo would ignore the fangs as he rewinds the film watching the changing of her clothe again. Thinking to himself "The leader is HOT."
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 am

Lex slowly opened the door with her right foot seeing some one right there. Sighing in her head. Brother...if you weren't dead I would have killed you by now she thought.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 am

"Um hi" As he hid the console behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:24 am

"So your the half breed who was peeping on me." She said crashing the small camera.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

"Um maybe. what if it was me?" As he continued to hide the camera
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 am

"If it was...I'll let it slide this time.If not....well I'll be asking some quistions on why your in my dorm." She said smiling evily.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 am

"I didn't peep at you."
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 am

"Alright, tell me why your in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 am

" I wanted to meet the leader of the half breeds.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:39 am

Lex walked and sat on her head, looking at her window."Alright, then why is my window unlocked when I had it locked before. Plus don't say you used the door, I can tell that no one has opend it after I came in."
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 am

"Cause i unlocked it cause i didnt want to bother you by knocking."
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:42 am

"You could have waited till I came out of the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 am

"Two things i have a low patience and two where the fun in just knocking."
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 am

"Why did i find you out side my bath room door."
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper
The Number 1 Perv
SoulReaper

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:51 am

"Cause i heard noise from there so i thought i might wait outside of it."
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai
Leader of Half breeds
Lex Rokai

Info Sheet

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

She shrugged."I'm Lex Rokai leader of half breeds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lex Rokai's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Rokai's dorm   Lex Rokai's dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lex Rokai's dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next