From Dusk To Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dusk To Dawn

Long ago...humans,demons,and vampires lived in peace. Until one day the humans claimed they were better then the demons and vampires and put the world into an all out war!Its demons vs vampires vs humans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The walk in Death Valley...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tame Tatakai
Webmaster/Vampire Pure Blood/Leader of Human Slayers
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet
Race: Vampire Pure Blood

The walk in Death Valley... Empty
PostSubject: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Tame walked to the edge of one part on the valley and looked at the water. ".."
Back to top Go down
https://dusk-t-dawn.forumotion.com
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm

It sure was a beatiful day, though same could not be said about the mood that Nero was in. Rebuilding the Shadow village was a slow process, and everyday, he met new obstacles in his way, which sooner or later were resolved. In most cases, it was later.

Taking the chance to have a break, he told one of his trusted friends to keep an eye on everything, and he himself, went over to a valley nearby. It was a very peaceful place, and Nero would have thought that he was alone, if he did not spot a figure in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Tame felt another presence and slowly and carefully drew out her sword 'Last Kiss' and turned around to face the young man. Her eyes glowed red, letting her get a better view of the young man. Tame observed him carefully. He's rather cute.. Tame thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm

His glaze averted from the figure to the drawn sword. The girl was quick at spotting him, and before he had enough time to take in everything about her, she was already preapered to fight. Though it was unusual for someone to do what Nero was going to do, surely she wasn't going to attack him, for he slowly walked towards her. His speed was that of normal being, or so it seemed, as so were his clothes and appearence. It was nothing comparred to the gorgous creature in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Tame put her weapon away, watching the cute young man walk towards her. I can't harm him... Tame thought to herself as she still observed him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Nero stopped a few steps away from the girl, watching her sword disappear in to the sheath. His eyes caught her's, and for a few seconds he was locked in a gaze. At the same time, his mind was racing to decide on the best approch, for he didn't want to make a fool out of himself.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Tame's face turned red from blush as they looked each other in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm

She lost. After a few seconds, she blushed and turned her eyes to some different place. At that point, Nero smiled warmly. He didn't want to be the first one to speak, however it seemed like she wasn't going to do so before him. "It is a beatiful day today, so I assume that you are here to enjoy it, right? Though swords ruin that experience" he said, motioning firstly at the sky, then at the sword.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Tame jumped up slightly from hearing the young man speak. "Yeah...it is very beautiful today. I just came for a walk." Tame said, a little nervously. "And my sword is only for protection."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:44 pm

"Fair enough. Oh I did not introduce myself - how rude of me! My name is Nero, and your is?" he asked, wondering if she really needed that sword for protection. There was something about her that made him uncertain - for fact, she handled the sword with ease. Not only that, but that sword wasn't ordinary - just before she sheathed it, he managed to take a glimpse at some ancient looking inscriptions engraved in the blade...
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:47 pm

"The name's Tame Tatakai, but you can call me Kouu or Tam." Tame said, still slightly nervous. She thought it would be best not to mention that she was a human slayer, or even a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:49 pm

"A beatiful name for a beatiful girl." he replied. "Is it all right for me to keep you company?" This was not the first time speaking to a girl. Previously, he would gladly talk to the village girls, and usually, they fell for his charms. That's when he got to learn how to be a smooth talker.

Last edited by Nero on Sat May 02, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:51 pm

"Uh-oh-No..I don't mind.." Tame said, and began to blush again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:58 pm

"Great!" he looked around, thinking which place would be the best spot for a nice conversasion. Among the grass, stood an old oak tree, which provided a lot of shade - just perfect. "Do you see that oak tree? Let's go over there" he reached out and grasped her hand, whilst pointing at the tree with his other hand. Then he gently pulled her in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Tame blushed a little more, and walked with Nero heading to the oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Once they reached the tree, Nero let go of her hand, and sat down against the trunk, watching the clouds in the skies. It was great having some time to finally relax, but it also meant that he would have to catch up with the work, once he is back. "So tell me about yourself.."
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Tame sat down next to Nero. "Well...I am seventeen, I'm nice at times, and I'm not really that normal." Tame said, giving out a small hint she wasn't a human.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:13 pm

"Not normal? That's interesting... You see, when I entered the valley, I have felt a strange aura trying to reach out to me. It was an aura of a vampire... Are you that vampire?" he asked, his smile not fading, nor his kind tone changing.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:19 pm

"Yeah...but I'm pretty nice for a vampire.." Tame said in a soft tone, sort of telling a lie when she said she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm

"I guess it is normal for me to have doubts... But I have a way to be sure." he looked at her for a second, then looked away, wondering. "It may be a little too much... Kiss me." he said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Tame's face turned bright red from blush and looked at Nero. "U-Uh...Okay.." Tame said,stuttering a little from nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm

She would go that far to prove her innocence... Nero's mind was a little suprised, nontheless he awaited.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Tame leaned in closely to Nero and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain of Shadows
Nero

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Their lips touched, sealing his doubts away. Though that didn't mean that he would stop kissing. No, this was also part of a test - when will she stop.
Back to top Go down
Tame Tatakai
Tame Tatakai

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Tame moved her lips away slightly so she can talk. "Do you believe me?" She asked, as she moved closer to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The walk in Death Valley...   The walk in Death Valley... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The walk in Death Valley...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next