From Dusk To Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dusk To Dawn

Long ago...humans,demons,and vampires lived in peace. Until one day the humans claimed they were better then the demons and vampires and put the world into an all out war!Its demons vs vampires vs humans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fated meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet
Race: Pure Blood Vampire

fated meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:27 pm

"I was talking about Carophilia when I said she's risking everything." Xoniymtira said.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightdormitory.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet
Race: half demon

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Zakare heard but doesnt bother answering since he already knew this thats why he was going to crush his fathers council before they could reveal anything to his father Zakare's eyes lit up in the darkness as he walked slowly towards the council room
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Xoniymtira follows in to crush the council.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Zakre stops and looks at her in the dark "i said i would handle my own affairs you will not interfere in my fight..."
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

"I'm not going to mingle in your fight I'm going own with the council." Xoniymtira said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Zakare turns back and starts walking towards the two giant doors of the council he can sense them all waiting for him and they can sense him outside of the door as he walks towards them
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Xoniymtira walked into the council room. "You guys and I are all going to die for our treachery ways." Xoniymtira said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Zakare walks in after she speaks and moves his head to the side dodging an ice spike that came from one of the council members "seems dear old dad have given the order now great time to die..." Zakare laughs and gets ready for whats next
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Xoniymtira smiled she doesn't care about anyone but Carophilia.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Zakare is slammed into a giant wolf like paw its crushes him into the wall causing a explosion of rocks and dust to fly everywhere Zakare coughs and spits up abit of blood "i knew they were strong but that really hurt more then i expected it to.." Zakare put his hands with the energy around them in front of his body so it took most of the damage but he hadnt anticipated on being slammed into the wall
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Carophilia is still hidden in her own hidden spot.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Zakare struggles to push the paw off and lands back on the ground grinning as blood drips from his split lip and the paw comes flying out again Zakare moves to the side fluidly and punches with his hardened fist into the wrist or where he thinks the wrist is feeling flesh give way beneath his fist as the spikes puncture the skin easily
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Carophilia is still hiding.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Zakare punches at the arm again increasing the energy around his arm as he spins it at the same time the spikes digging in deeply and he shoots the energy out as a blade cutting the giant wolfs paw off and he hears a deafening howl of pain all around him as a fireball comes at him from above he catches it in his hands and crushes it slowly

Name Of Technique: knuckle slash

Description:the user throws a punch and as the punch hits they spin their hand incredibly fast causing the skin to twist with the blow and as it is pushed forward the knuckles cut through the skin

Requirement:none

User(s):again anyone smart enough to see how its done
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Zakare realizes he cant win as a fireball an ice spike and a lightning blast all come down at once at him he jumps to the side watching as the spot he was in is destroyed leaving a smoking ice filled hole he looks at the nine demons as they start to shift under the shadows and start to come closer together and meld into one being Zakare's eyes widen in disbelief "no thats impossible there was never them there was an it?" Zakare instinctively knows this form has ascended an S-rank level which only a few have been able to ever do
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Zakare starts chanting quickly hoping a certain move will be able to take down the demon as it stands up the size of a small sky scraper and takes a huge step towards him green blue white and silver lights appear around him as orbs glowing and pulsing with light Zakare absorbs energy from the ten he summoned all together he sends then at the demons chest causing them to explode and cover the demon in smoke Zakare awaits for the smoke to clear so he may access the damage done

ame of technique: kyuu supirittsu

Description: the user gathers the spirits of the dead to them and gathers energy from them the more the user can summon the greater the power he receives from them the user can also make the spirits into bombs which will fly at the opponent and explode with the force of a small bomb

requirements:must be witch or wizard and have read scroll of the damned kept in the library of the demon king

users:Zakare
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Zakare watches as the smoke clears the damage is minimal at best a small wound like a scrape or cut is on its chest Zakare jumps to the side as a foot comes crashing down towards him slow but very powerful crushing the ground and shaking the mountains all around them "so strong and durable but so slow..."
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Carophilia just waited to come out the hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:07 am

Zakare jumped at the foot that tried to crush him and struck out with his energy hardened hands hitting and drilling into the demons foot after dislocating his own shoulder to make sure it went it farther causing it to back away in pain but really only angering it more with little damage

name of technique: katto kiri kobushi

description:the user strikes at their opponent while coating their hands with energy of any kind this technique is unique because as they strike they spin their hand and dislocate their own shoulder in mid strike causing the arm to be able to move farther then the opponent estimated anything hit by this or anyone would be instantly drilled into by the users nails or fingers causing severe damage

requirements must be taught to the person by Zakare

Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Carophilia looked at the surrounding trees wonder why her best friend was going to sacrificed herself.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Zakare put his hands in front of him as a fist smashes him into the air as the other smashes him down into the ground Zakare is barely conscious now as he stands he is slammed into the wall by a massive foot his thoughts sluggish were still active 'no choice have to use it must give in....'
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Carophilia screamed her loudest.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Zakare starts to change quickly his body becoming grotesque and huge as he opens his mouth and roars at the demon a massive blood red beam fires out at the giant demons head engulfing it completely this all happened within a second and then Zakare fell to the ground and blacked out from lack of strength

name of technique:aka doragon kyanon

Description: Zakare changes into his demonic form for one second only for that one second Zakare summons every bit of energy he can spare and fires a massive blood red beam at his opponent the beam is almost impossible to stop and very fast but if it misses Zakare is unable to do anything more if he hasnt passed out the only way he could do anything is to change into his full demon form once more but even with that Zakare will only have the power to run away

requirements:must be the same demon as Zakare and have learned it from him

Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Carophilia came back where the council room was.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Zakare lay on the ground completely unconscious the giant demon right in front of him still standing without its head now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fated meeting
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next