From Dusk To Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dusk To Dawn

Long ago...humans,demons,and vampires lived in peace. Until one day the humans claimed they were better then the demons and vampires and put the world into an all out war!Its demons vs vampires vs humans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fated meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet
Race: half demon

fated meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Zakare turns right and comes upon two giant doors with a demon the size of a dump truck standing guard "the council room" Zakare whispered to carophilia
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet
Race: Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 pm

"Oh okay." Carophilia whispered. Carophilia didn't know how much of the stuff she has been told to say to the demons, but she has to try.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightdormitory.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Zakare walks up to the giant demon who bows and opens the door inside are ten demons in total each bigger then the next all hidden in the shadows Zakare walks to the center of them all
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Carophilia wondered if she could use her fans to hide her scent then she thought she couldn't. "So which one is your father?" Carophilia asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Zakare looks at all of them shrouded in shadow "none of them are they are my fathers council he isnt here i have never met him myself"Zakare looks at a shadows that starts to move
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:10 pm

"Okay so are you going to introduce me at the very least." Carophilia Kuran said. Carophilia tried keep her heart from beating so loudly.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Zakare shook his head at her as a massively loud voice was heard through the entire room he speaks in some unknown language Zakare spits on the ground and says something back then speaks normal "i said no council members and i meant it..."
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Carophilia sighed, and she looked at them. "I'm Carophilia Kuran a family member from Kuran bloodline princess of the vampires." Carophilia said. She said her full name even her title. She knew that this might happen.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Zakare eyes widen as the council member closest throws a huge fist at her Zakare wraps his arms around her front and pulls her close while he turns getting hit in the back and then skids across the room keeping her safe in his arms
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm

"Please I want to say this I want peace between the demons and the vampires we don't want anything to go wrong this is all the vampire hunters fault they have hunted my kind as well as most of your kind if they get a chance." Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Zakare's back was laid open by four claws from the fist blood drips onto the ground "they dont care carophilia they will continue to fight until there is nothing else left"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm

"I for one will not fight against the demons because I do care about demons a lot I might be a different from my kind that does not matter." Carophilia said. Carophilia looked at the demons she wants to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:38 pm

not one demon has done anything since the first one struck out they cant Zakare hasnt let go of carophilia if they hurt her they hurt him and they fear the wrath of the king "they cant do anything unless my father says so and my father is a battle good it is his life..."
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 pm

"So your father is the king huh that is just great since I'm in your arms and you are protecting me this means that I am protected until your father says so to kill me huh?" Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 pm

"yes carophilia my father doesnt want peace he wants the opposite the first ten years of my life were being trained by the council so i could succeed him but i have never gone fully demon as he has wished it"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"So what if a vampire loves a demon then what they would kill me as well since I do love a demon who is half, and it's not infatuation it's how I truly feel." Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Zakare shakes his head"wont matter my father will kill you anyways for being just what you are he'd kill you twice as quickly for loving me especially since that would probably bring him farther away from his goal"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:54 pm

"So what I do not mind if he doesn't know about my feelings that be one thing vampires and demons lived in peace with the humans until humans wanted to show how better they are. The humans treated my kind like demons, and your father's kind treats my kind like humans I'm stuck in the middle I am a Kuran we originally marry within the family, but we can love outsiders of the family if our hearts go that way, but vampires can't marry outsiders I want to break that cycle your father loved a human once he did and you are born from that." Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Zakare leans his face close to hers and whispers in her ear "if you value your life never mention my mother again carophilia my father was torn apart when she died that is why he is like that now..." the one demon who struck out at carophilia reaches forward Zakare let her go for a nanosecond and slashed one of its fingers open with his small knife and put his arms back around her "back"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Carophilia looked shocked about what he did. "What are you thinking?" Carophilia whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Zakare felt blood streaming down his back and all along his legs staining the demon cloth he was wearing "back up slowly with me carophilia the second we get to the door im going to smash past that guard demon grab you and run understand?"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:12 pm

"Okay, but what are you thinking I can fight I have acer sword with me." Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm

"carophilia a sword?!? you have no idea these demons would tear us to shreds in a second we have to run mainly i have to get you out of here now"
Back to top Go down
Carophilia Kuran
Kaname's real sister
Carophilia Kuran

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:35 pm

"Okay so I got a sword, but also Bara and Blood Enchantment, but those are my only techniques, but I'm a lot older than most demons." Carophilia said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare of two skies
Prince of Demons
Zakare of two skies

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Zakare grabs her quickly as a blast of ice comes down at them and jumps back his blood splattering all over the ground as the ice strikes the ground ice spikes appear all over Zakare turns and is hit in the side my a fireball as he bursts out the door making sure to keep carophilia protected Zakare jumps and slams the giant guard demon in the temple knocking it out and takes off running as fast as he can through the tunnels with carophilia in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fated meeting   fated meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fated meeting
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next